Heson Touch Icon
Save our website to your favorites via App-Icon
Save our website to your favorites via App-Icon.
- Tap in the lower area of your apple instrument the Divided-Button – this is the blue square with the arrow pointing upwards.
- In the window that opens, select “Go to home screen”.
- Confirm the message by clicking on “Add”.
- Now you have a small app icon on your home screen.
Android – Firefox
- Tap in the higher area of your android instrument the overflow menu – these are three small points top right.
- With a finger on the star, you save the bookmark under the favorites and later find it next to the most visited pages in the bookmark tab.
- At this point you can tap “settings” in the small pop-up below the bookmark and save the website directly on the start screen.
Android – Chrome
- Open a desired page in the Chrome browser.
- Tip top right to the three little points to open the menu.
- Choose „Add to the home screen”.
- The icon with the corresponding website link will then be stored on your home screen.
For the chrome browser you have additional the possibility to place a bookmark on the home screen using a widget.
- Drag one of the widgets from the overview onto the home screen.
- This automatically opens the bookmark overview of the Chrome browser.
- Choose the requested bookmark. It now appears as a quick access on the home screen.
- In addition to the simple widget, there is also a larger version for up to four bookmarks.